IT Business Analyst & Project Manager to Eurofins
For our customer Eurofins in Brørup we are hiring an IT Business Analyst & Project Manager
In this role you will report directly to IS Management and your main task will be to bridge between business and IT solutions hereunder manage business relations and project management.
Furthermore your tasks will be as follows:
• Solve organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing and qualify requirements; supporting design and development of computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
• Coordinate and facilitate business activities to support various projects and by participating in business improvement initiatives ranging from pin-pointed actions to end-to-end process improvements based on Eurofins IT strategy.
• Support business on national initiatives and coordinate on regional initiatives.
• Establish and maintain strong regional relations for knowledge sharing and activities to achieve synergy with other BAs in the region.
• Establish strong relations to business as well as regional/group functions & teams.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Elicit and challenge new business requirements with Key Users, Lab Managers and BU Manager and handle them though the governance process defined by the Group (Key Group Documents).
• Contribute to concepts harmonization (enforcing the concepts defined in Key Group Documents) and steer processes simplification and standardization.
• Support designs of new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing functional specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Drive the design or review of test cases, acceptance testing, business transition, installation and deployment.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensure/facilitate audits and review of the use of new systems to ensure the implementation of the best practice processes.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to other regional BA activities / knowledge sharing with an open minded attitude
• Support regular and agreed reporting (to MDs and/or Group).
• Support IS budget & annual planning activities.
• Follow the governance and processes provided by group and region to handle Business Processes, Business Requirements, user Requirements (according to KGD’s / Group instructions).
• Coach / support any national key users on using change processes and tools in place.
• Ensure follow-up to his/her Manager on a regular basis and as often as requested.
• Develop working relationships within the wider Eurofins IT community and with selected Eurofins user groups.
The right Candidate:
• Excellent listening and communication skills (oral and written)
• Natural ability to go into details
• Strong focus and commitment
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with Laboratories / Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
• Analytical-Ability to comprehend and understand situations. Ability to quickly draw conclusions and solve problems.
• High Level of communication skills. Effectively communicate issues, verbally, written and interpersonally.
• Skilled in conducting a needs assessment, and ability to align IT with business initiatives.
• Skilled in creating project costs/benefits analysis.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with limited direction.
• Strong presentation skills. Ability to present technical solutions in a business centric view point.
• Understanding of agile development methodology.
• Experiences with MS CRM & Online Solutions
• Experiences with SCRUM
• System architectural awareness and design.
• Some programming experience. (C#, SQL, Visual Studio, etc.)
• Structured testing
• Master degree in science (preferably Chemistry, Biology, Bio engineering) or engineering degree.
• Mother tongue or fluent in Danish
• Fluent in English
• Other European languages are a plus
Type and duration of previous experience:
• Min. 1 to 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a laboratory environment
Miracle Search & Headhunting is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Regional Manager Jesper Ladehoff on mobile +45 61 35 98 52 or send your application to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
+45 61 35 98 52
Create your CV in 2 min. and apply your position immediatelyCreate my resume