Senior Consultant with project management experience
Would you like to become part of a small consultancy company in great growth, with a strong concept, handling exciting and challenging jobs?
NorthHouse Partners are experiencing an increased demand and they are therefore looking for a consultant with solid project management experience to join their team in Lyngby.
About NorthHouse Partners
Delivery Excellence is NorthHouse Partners’ core service. Delivery Excellence works like a lighthouse that helps their customers get their bearings and set the course for their project deliverables. With Delivery Excellence customers get safe projects that are de-livered on the agreed time, budget and quality. Through strong, empathic leadership combined with Delivery Excellence they rapidly implement changes and create fast, lasting results.
Company values : Partnership – Entrepreneurship – Excellence – Teamwork – Sharing of information
• 7-10 years’ experience.
• 6-8 years’ experience in project management/management consulting - execution of projects and managing entire project lifecycles from strategy planning to ensure closure while managing people and delivering projects to customer satisfaction;
• Understanding consulting as a business
• Ability to translate customer requirements into business solutions;
• Ability to lead people, organize, develop and motivate teams, and get results through others;
• Business insight, - develop new customer relationships, qualify opportunities, create and deliver proposals, and successfully close new businesses.
• Consulting experience
• Project management experience
• A relevant master degree
• Fluent Danish and proficiency in English
• Teaching experience is a plus but not a requirement
Flexible, empathic, hardworking, critically thinking and problem solving skills, conflict management, negotiation skills, adaptability.
You have a strong personal drive and thrive on working in an ambitious environment with highly competent colleagues. Your working is structured and focused and you are used to handle complex issues. You must thrive on working with people and transfor-mation processes and be experienced in presenting to steering committees.
You would like to:
• Become a part of a small, well-established company in great growth
• Enter into close co-operation with our founding partner
• Be close to the top management of our customers
• Work on exciting and challenging tasks which develop your competencies and thereby also your value as a consultant
It will be much fun, but also tough – being a consultant is not just a job, it’s a way of living!
Miracle Search & Headhunting is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Senior Consultant Pauline Christiansen on either mobile 53747153 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miracle Search & Headhunting is a highly focused search-consultancy specialized in high perfor-mance it-specialists and managers. Our clients are public and private organizations wishing to act discretely in a very agile market where attractive profiles are reached through professional net-works.
+45 53 74 71 53
Opret dit CV på 2 min., så vi kan kontakte dig med det rette jobOpret mit CV