IT Project Manager to Royal Unibrew
IT Project Manager with commercial experience
Do you have the project management skills and commercial experience and interest to take on some of our most prominent and important commercial projects? Then this is a unique opportunity to embark on a career where you drive project progress as well as innovation and improvement initiatives across Royal Unibrew.
Drive key projects
As IT project manager, you will be based in Faxe, Denmark, and join a department of 30 dedicated IT professionals. We all work to support and develop the IT platform across the group and different markets. Your mission will be to lead strategic important IT projects in Royal Unibrew. As such, you will get the opportunity to:
• Manage IT projects primarily within the commercial area, to begin with
• Apply your experience and take on strategic important projects within the RU Group like CRM system for Sales
• Become part of an experienced team committed to delivering results that benefit the entire organisation
• Establish strong team and stakeholder relations and serve as a role model for other project managers
Stakeholder management expert
On a typical day, you spend a significant part of your time meeting and coordinating with project participants, stakeholders and business partners. You will be driving the process forward from the early phases until the project is successfully completed.
Drive and ensure our development
This is an opportunity to take on a central role within a successful company with exciting brands. As our world is constantly changing, you will drive project progress and innovation across the Group IT and thereby help set direction and prepare us for the challenges of tomorrow.
Project management experience
• You have at least 5 years of experience as a project manager. This includes excellent stakeholder management skills as well as a systematic and structured approach to the tasks
• As a person, you enjoy driving project progress from the start to the final solution has been implemented. And, you are comfortable taking ownership of a process involving several players
• You speak and write English at a high level and with your excellent communication skills, you are able to establish god working relations with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
• If you have experience with implementation of CRM, it is a plus
About Royal Unibrew A/S
Royal Unibrew produces, markets, sells and distributes quality beverages and is the second largest beverage manufacturer in Denmark. Royal Unibrew is especially known for brands that are rich in traditions such as Faxe Kondi, Nikoline, Egekilde, Pepsi Max, Royal Beer, Ceres, Odense Pilsner and Heineken. Royal Unibrew has a revenue of DKK 6 billion (2015) and employs about 2,400 employees worldwide, including approx. 850 in Denmark. Royal Unibrew has production facilities in Faxe, Odense, Baltics and Finland, and has its headquarters in Faxe, Denmark.
Royal Unibrew is a workplace with employees who engage themselves in and are proud of our products and brands. At Royal Unibrew, we put the customer first and consider consumers our greatest asset. We take pride in producing and selling quality products to our consumers – both in Denmark and internationally. For more information, please visit www.royalunibrew.com.
Miracle Search & Headhunting is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Director, Anya Vangsgaard, on either mobile 53 74 71 80 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miracle Search & Headhunting is a highly focused search-consultancy specialized in high performance it-specialists and managers. Our clients are public and private organizations wishing to act discretely in a very agile market where attractive profiles are reached through professional networks.
+45 53 74 71 80
Opret dit CV på 2 min., så vi kan kontakte dig med det rette jobOpret mit CV