Data Specialist - Databank Team in Digital Deloitte
As part of the Databank Team, you will be part of a team providing a large variety of different services. The team is responsible for the operation and development of Deloitte’s IT databank, and your job will be to maintain and structure the data in close cooperation with our global IT organization.
Databank team is part of “Det Digital Deloitte” (Deloitte’s internal IT department) in which we work hard to support the digital transformation that Deloitte – along with the rest of the outside world – is facing, and therefore you should be prepared to interact with different teams and on different projects in connection with the acquisition and implementation of new solutions based on cloud computing technology primarily. You will be responsible for all the data within the databank, structuring the data before it´s exported to the data warehouse.
Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy.
We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
You are outgoing and service-minded by nature, and you consider dialogue and teamwork as an absolute advantage of constant development. You are able to sense critical problems quickly by discussing the issues with your peers across Deloitte. You are organized and able to keep a sense of perspective in a multifaceted organization in which you will be confronted with several challenges daily, which will be solved in close cooperation with your colleagues in the Digital Deloitte and the rest of the organization. It comes naturally to you to take the initiative, and you regard inactivity as a setback.
• Plan and execute data model changes and updates
• Build and maintain the core model of the Databank
• Together with the integration architect define and build the in- and outgoing interfaces
• Build and maintain business validation rules in corporation with the Data Manager
• Ensure overview/documentation is up to date
• Participate on projects as SME on all related projects
• Collaborating with the BI team, regarding tools and best practices
• Develop new and improve existing methods for defining value of data
• Pinpoint areas of redundancy
• Drive the knowledge of the Databank
• Together with the Data Architect and Data Manager, advocate and communicate the value of the Databank
• Ensure transparency across all levels of the business
• You have a relevant higher education in the field of IT and/or experience from a similar position
• You have an in-depth knowledge MS SQL
• High knowledge of MS Azure
• Experienced in MS SSIS
• You speak and write Danish and English fluently
Miracle Search & Headhunting is responsible for the recruitment process. For additional information please contact Senior Business Manager, Charlotte Thomassen on either mobile 30 51 74 77 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miracle Search & Headhunting is a highly focused search-consultancy specialized in high performance it-specialists and managers. Our clients are public and private organizations wishing to act discretely in a very agile market where attractive profiles are reached through professional networks.
+45 53 74 71 48
Opret dit CV på 2 min., så vi kan kontakte dig med det rette jobOpret mit CV